Monday, March 30, 2009

Here is March..

I've really been slacking lately at keeping up on my blog but even though things have been busy we haven't been very exciting. One thing I am happy to announce is that as of last friday Owen is potty trained!! Yaaaay!! I know it's still kind of eairly to be too excited but he hasn't had one accident and has been dry every morning! It's been a great start and I hope that he keeps it up! Here are a few pictures of thing we have done this month. We can't wait for summer to come so we can get out more and do more fun things!


My cute niece Libby had her first softball game. We all went down to watch and she did great!





We went to Disney on Ice with our friends Tyson and Megan. It was so much fun. I wasn't sure how Owen was going to like it because we haven't really watched many Disney movies we are more into the Pixar stuff but he loved it!! He keeps telling me he wants to go back to Disneyland....





Owen is the biggest cowboy! He loves horses! He has about 10 (including the one he's on which he thinks is his) and they are all named China. Wherever we go can't forget to take one of his China horses and he has to have his cowboy boots on.




Here are just a couple pictures of Owen and Eli. They are growing up so fast. Owen still just loves his little brother and is so cute with him.




8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Owen still looks the same just adorable!!!. Eli has gotten so big already. Im glad that Owen loves Eli so much.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

2 handsome boys! I love the Flounder hat Eli is wearing...ha ha ha.

Kristin said...

look at you and all your wonderful pictures! I am jealous of your camera...I will be begging for years to get one like it:)

Can't wait to get better so we can do something fun with you guys this weekend. I hate this weather.

Oh...and the fact that owen names his horses china is hilarous to me. I can't stop laughing...even though I already knew that! You have such darling boys...and it makes me want another.

Kori said...

Do you want to take Jack for a few days and work your magic? Oweo is such a cute cowboy!

Angie said...

Holy bow. I can't believe how big Eli is. He is adorable and such a good looking baby. Of coarse he would be though. You and Jut make beautiful babies.

The Walch Family said...

Marci
Your boys are just darling. I can't believe how fast they grow up.. ( oh wait! Yes I can.. My baby boy just left for Switzerland on his mission !!! ) Your blog is darling and I love getting updates. Miss you !
Colleen

Joe, Kristian and Seth! said...

Yay a post! The kids are so stinkin cute. Congrats on the potty thing! Im still working on it, its hard when you have to work all day.. Gosh they do grow so quick. Glad to see your new pics :)

{Rollins Family} said...

potty trainned?!?! YAHOO!! hopefuly he stays that way :) Eli is getting so big, he is a doll.