Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Eli's Blessing Day

We blessed Eli on Sunday and it was such a great day! Justin did such a wonderful job and Eli was perfect. We loved having all of our family and friends over after (we always love an excuse for a party!) and wanted to thank all those who came! (Sorry for all the blurry pictures I don't know what the problem was.)



Eli in his blessing outfit. He looked so cute!

Owen loves Eli to death but doesn't understand why he cries when he is laying on top of him!




Owen and Lily thought they were so funny playing in Eli's stuff.

10 comments:

Pam said...

Eli is so cute! He is filling out a ton...I love it! His blessing outfit is adorable, and I love your family picture. Sorry we didn't make it!

Kristin Bishop said...

I am so glad we came. It was good seeing you guys and I'm glad we could be there to celebrate with yuo:)

He looked adorable!

Talk to you soon

The Walch Family said...

He is just adorable. It's so fun on those special days, huh? Give him a squeeze for me. Both of those cute boys actually ! And his blessing outfit is just darling.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

He's so cute! His blessing outfit was darling. And the family picture was adorable---what a cute little family you have.

carnahan fam said...

You guys are such a cute little family! I LOVE Eli's blessing outfit, so precious. Sorry we didn't make it over, I didn't want to intrude on family time! I know I'm a nerd, looks like we missed out on some fun.

Abby said...

Geesh he is getting big! And I love the blessing outfit, Will and Crew had the same one except short sleeved. Cute picture of Owen lovin on Eli!

Kristen said...

What a cutie and a great day! The boys look so cute (and you and Justin too). We can't wait to see you guys again!

Joe, Kristian and Seth! said...

How sweet.. he is getting so big already. Owen is a good big brother from what I can see. :) makes me want more ;)

Meg said...

What a sweet baby!

Stephanie said...

Oh Marc I miss hanging out with you. Once I get the whole nursing thing down we should get together. I want to see some more pics of Eli. Im sure that he has grown so much since his blessing