Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Birthday...

This year we had Thanksgiving at my parents house. Everyone on my side came except my two brothers who live out of state. The kids all had a fun time playing cards, riding bikes, and playing football. The guys all took naps and watched football, and of course we ate ate ate!


The kids played apples to apples and loved it!!


John and Owen


Owen just turned 2 and his birthday happened to be the day before the big Utah Byu game (GO UTES!!!). We decided to combine the two and Party. We had a bunch of friends come over for dinner and the big game and had a cake for Owen for his B-Day.



Blowin out the candles


We had to have a UofU cake and this is as good as it gets! I had made one the night before and decided to put it in the oven so it would stay good for the next day. Well.......I woke up eairly to bake some cookies for the party, turned on the oven and proceeded to make my cookies. When I went to put in the first batch of cookies I found a completely melted and burnt mess all over the inside of my oven. Needless to say I had to hurry and make another one and unfortunaly it didn't look near as nice as the first one.......Oh well you just eat it right??




Navi is so cute!! She brought the football things you put under your eyes for her and Owen. They looked so cute. Navi was so good and kept them on the whole time...I think Owens lasted about an hour. Navi is always so cute with Owen and brought him a soccer goal for his birthday which he loves (Thank You Navi!!).




-

No comments: