Sunday, November 30, 2008

BaBy Eli

I havn't posted a ton about my pregnancy but it is officially going to be coming to an end so I thought I would give an update. I went to my doctor for the last time last week and I am so glad to be done with the "weigh in's"!! :)
My body just doesn't seem to do what it's supposed to naturally so I am going in on friday to get started!!! Yaaaayyyyy!!!
I'm not sure if Owen really understands that we are literally going to be bringing a baby home but he gets so excited when you ask him about baby Eli and he keeps telling everyone that he is coming in a week and that he is nice. I am excited to see how he is going to be with him.
We can't wait for Eli to finally be here and we will be sure to keep everyone posted!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I cant wait to see pics of him. Im sure he will be just as adorable as Owen. In a few months we can have playdates!!!

Chelsea said...

OH I am SO jealous!!! I was just thinking about you today and wishing I were you....I guess I'm not too far behind, but what I would give to be done:) Can't wait to see him!!! Good luck!

Kristin Bishop said...

I am so happy for you! I left a message on justin's phone the other day...seeing how you were doing! I'll call you this week sometime...and plan on helping any way I can when baby Eli comes. Maybe I can bring you dinner?!?

good luck..I'll be thinking about you. I am kind of jealous that you're done and baby #2 is almost here. Even starting down that road is overwhelming for me.

The Walch Family said...

Congrats Marci and Family, and welcome to the world Baby Eli. I know that he will be gorgeous just like his big brother and his mom !! Congrats Marci... I can't wait to see a picture of him !

{Rollins Family} said...

good luck marci, i can;t wait to see this new dark and handom little boy of yours!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Good luck this Friday! That's so exciting! It will be fun to see how Owen interacts with Eli. And sorry to hear about your first cake...the second looked awesome though.

Ginger said...

Oh how exciting! Congrats! Put up pics as soon as you can! Good luck :)

Ashlee said...

WE are waiting for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)