Saturday, March 1, 2008

PaRtY PaRtY PaRty!!!

Get ready for Easter!
We are having an open house
At Linda Simkins home
On Monday, March 10th
From 3:00 to 5:00.
There will be SQUEAKER SHOES,
CADE AND CO SHOES AND CLOTHING,
CUTE FLOWER HAIR ACCESSORIES,
BEADED WATCHES,
and SOAP/LOTION GIFT SETS.
If you have any questions contact:
Linda at 435-723-7448
Heidi at 801-593-9557
Marci at 435-225-4281

There will be lots of great deals!! Squeakers shoes are only $12 and there are tons of different styles!! If any of you have ever bought Cade and Co shoes for you little ones you know that they are the greatest things ever, and you can get them at a great discount! If you are interested in seeing pictures of anything that we'll have just let me know and I can email you!

4 comments:

The Thatchers said...

That sounds WAY fun!! Email me some pics of the shoes and the headbands!! Thanks!! lisa_rack@yahoo.com

Kristin Bishop said...

hey! I would love to see some of the shoes. I will be in Utah on wed. but I leave monday morning right before your party...bummer! Please call me while I'm in town...I am a loser and have lost your number again! I could ask jarom for justins...but if you get a minute e-amil me your number and pics of any cute dressy church shoes for jax. Talk to you soon....did you get a house? That's awesome...i am soooo jealous.

Pam said...

Hey Marci! My plan is to be there with BOTH GIRLS...YIKES!! Great deals on shoes though:) I just love Linda's house, so I am way excited.

Chelsea said...

hey...what kind bow will you have there??? I LOVE new bows!