Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CUTE WORKOUT CLOTHES PARTY!

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to have a party at my house on Friday Feb. 4th from 2-5 for some cute workout clothes. EVERYTHING HERE IS 50% or MORE OFF!!

I have some of their running tanks and long sleeved running tops and I have to say that I LOVE them! The tanks are longer so they dont "RIDE" up and they don't chafe. They also have yoga pants/capris and comfy gym wear. If you have any teen daughters or Husbands (yes there is mens gear too)that like to work out they will love it to!

You can go online to NORDICTRACK.COM and FREEMOTIONAPPAREL.COM to check out the stuff. Anything online you can get here for 50% off or more.

Anyone is welcome to come so if you need my address or directions to get to my house email me at simkinsmarci@yahoo.com

Also, if you really want some of the gear but you can't make it just look online and let me know what it is you are wanting.

No comments: