Thursday, October 1, 2009

LABOR DAY!!?

I GUESS BETTER LATE THEN NEVER.....
WE ALWAYS SPEND LABOR DAY WEEKEND DOWN AT JUSTINS GRANDMAS IN PAROWON. WE LOVE IT DOWN THERE AND SO DO THE KIDS! OVER LABOR DAY THEY ALWAYS HAVE A PARADE AND A CARNIVAL THAT THE KIDS LOVE. HERE WE ALL ARE...



THE KIDS ALL HAD SO MUCH FUN AT THE CARNIVAL.

OWEN ATE AN ENTIRE BAG OF COTTON CANDY. BETWEEN THAT AND SPINNEY RIDES I DON'T KNOW HOW HE WASN'T SOOOO SICK!

JUSTIN WASN'T AS LUCKY! HE WENT ON ONE RIDE AND CAME OF GREEN! HE WAS SICK THE REST OF THE DAY!




I THINK OWEN THOUGHT HE WAS REALLY DRIVING THE MOTORCYCLE! :)


LAST BUT NOT LEAST....OWEN LEARNED HOW TO RIDE A PEDAL BIKE ALL BY HIMSELF!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! WE GOT HIM THAT STRIDER BIKE THAT HE CRUISES AROUND ON AND I THINK THAT HELPED ALOT! JUSTIN JUST PUT HIM ON TO SEE WHAT HE WOULD DO AND HE DID IT!

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe he can ride a bike already. That is AWESOME! Looks like a fun little get away! You boys are too cute and getting so big.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

What a fun tradition and I can't believe Owen is riding a bike! What a fast learner.

Ginger said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Yay for Owen for learning how to ride a bike--he is so cute :) And speaking of cute...I LOVE your hair color! Who does it? I desperately need mine done at least once before this baby...

Kristin said...

I can't believe he can ride that bike. Jaxson cruises with training wheels...but I am nervous to take them off:) I better drop him off a few more times to practice.

THe picture of him driving the motorcycle at the carnival is hilarious. I didn't realize how many people are in justin's family. How fun...to have so many cousins for owen and eli. Jaxson as ZERO.

Oh...the other day jaxson saw a picture of himself when he was a baby (about 7 months) and he starting screaming..."there's baby eli mom...baby eli!"

Kari said...

Holy Crap! I can't believe owen can ride a two wheeler! Maybe we should give it a go with Emett!

The Thatchers said...

Haha nice pic Justin!! He looks like he is about to throw up! Your kids are so cute!! You need to come down sometime and hang out with Ginger and I!!!

Joe, Kristian and Seth! said...

How fun! Gosh Owen did so great! Most kids dont do that for awhile.
Its crazy how what would make you sick doesnt even phase them! (spinning, junk food)
Poor Justin, I get the same way! ugh. Gosh the baby looks just like Owen. You have such cute boys :)