Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter Weekend. Linda had everyone over and the kids had a blast coloring eggs, hunting for eggs and going for a scavenger hunt.

Justin and Eli checking things out.....

getting ready to look for eggs


Addy, Libbie, and Landi.....they are so dang cute!

Easter morning was so fun! We were lucky enough to have Owens cousin Jack sleep over the night before and they thought easter and the easter bunny were great!




We started the weekend off by hitting baby animal days. Other than being way over crowded it was fun. All the kids (but Owen, he won't preform under pressure :)) did the stick horse race and Loved it. Libbie even took 3rd over all the boys and everything.


Justin and Kori enjoying the carrige ride....can't you tell??



And of course Owen had to spend some time at my parents riding horses. He is so funny, he was scared to death of all the tiny baby animals at baby animal days but he wants to ride this giant horse all day everyday!





(I know this pic is on twice but I didn't know how to take it off....)

7 comments:

Joe, Kristian and Seth! said...

How cute Owen is on the horse! And he does so good on the bike it looks! Love it. Glad you had a great Easter. Ours was a blast too. :)

The Walch Family said...

Sounds like you had so much fun. Those boys are growing like weeds. They are just darling!

Kristin Bishop said...

you make me laugh.

and I love the pics of owen on the horse...so cute. Jaxson would freak out...we need to come over one of these days and let him give it a try:)
Sad you couldn't come to the treehouse today...let's go again next week! I'll call you...

kris

Ashlee said...

Looks like you guys had a fun easter too. Both your boys are growing up too fast. I swear Eli was just born and he looks so big now. I would love to get together sometime. I had two numbers for you but I tried calling one time on a number I had and it was wrong, so I dont think I have a number for you! You'll have to call me 801-556-1675 and we can get together cause I'm usually home all day too, or if you dont have my email ashleewright07@gmail.com! I will post what we are having as soon as I can because I'm really excited to find out!!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

How in the heck are you? Long time, no see! I cannot believe how cute your boys are! I bet they are so fun!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Hey! I'm working on project for Matt's graduation and need your help for a little part of it. Could you send me an e-mail at ashley_graf@hotmail.com so I can tell you about it? Thanks so much!

Meg said...

So many fun pics! The boys are so dang cute!