Thursday, December 18, 2008

GeT OUT oF his GRILL.....

.....Is something we are constantly saying around our house! Owen cannot seem to leave Eli alone! He is such a good helper and is really loving Eli but his constant sucking face with him is driving me crazy! I can't help but laugh though cause Owen will look at me all serious and say "just one more kiss marc"(yes he thinks it's funny to call me Marc or Marci like "Daddy does")
Eli is still doing great and we are loving having two little boys around!








9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh he is SOOO cute, well both of them are. and really can I come see him quick before I have mine? So glad you are all doing well:)

Pam said...

I love you guys and your beautiful children! I hope you have a merry christmas. I can't wait to see you guys on new years eve!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

They both are adorable! 2 boys...what a handful. Looks like you are doing great!

Meg said...

Eli is so precious! Justin looks a little tired in the last pic...has he been getting up with you and the babe?

Sarahn, Cade, Memphis, and Dempsey said...

Oh my heck--you guys make cute babies! This makes me excited to have more seeing Owen with the little one!

Kassie said...

Congratulations so cute! Love the one will all three of your boys!

carnahan fam said...

How cute is baby Eli!!! Can we please come and see him?? I can't believe I haven't seen him in person yet! OH and I LOVE those delightful treats and the CUTE CUTE bracelet...you guys are so great. We have a little christmas gift for you guys too. Anyway, glad little Eli was easy on you and things went so smooth!

carnahan fam said...

Ummm excuse me mam, did the Carnahans get kicked off your blog list? :( I have been a big slacker lately at blogging.

Joe, Kristian and Seth! said...

How sweet! I wonder if Seth would be that great with another baby. Eli looks like you and Owen. So cute. What a sweet big brother. Im glad you are so blessed..