Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sneaky Sneaky!!

So Owen has a serious candy and pop addiction that we struggle with daily! The first thing he says when he wakes up is "Boones" (which is a gas staion near by we visit often) followed by "POP" (he knows thats what we get at Boones) and he can't comprehend why he has to eat breakfast and drink milk and can't have pop and candy!!

We have a daily rutine that involves Owen climbing up on the counter to get some candy out of the jar followed by me telling him no more candy and quickly taking it away! Well.....I couldn't find him the other day and when I finally did this is what I saw. He had sneaked a handful of candy and made a run for it. He hid himself in our closet behind the clothes and quietly opened and ate all his candy! How can you get mad at that?? I had to just laugh!



3 comments:

Chelsea said...

really that is hilarious! i would have laughed too:)

Ashlee said...

That is SOO funny! You have a smart one on your hands. You are going to have to keep a close eye on that kid :)

Stephanie said...

I know I love looking at your blog and seeing new pics of Owen he is so cute. I still have fridays off we need to get together for lunch.